Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

And this is normal?

I took this shot the other day.  I was getting some work done on the Ipad and looked up to investigate the silence.  It's very rare that there is silence with the boys in the same room.  You can imagine my wonder to find Judah and William in this pose.  After some questioning, I discovered they were practicing being statues.  Apparently that'e easier if you are standing on the back of the couch!  We all laughed, put aside the work and took some time to practice other statue poses.   "Hey boys, try this one!"  After about 40 mins of giggles and all out belly laughs, it was back to work and them off to some other adventure.   Yes, this is normal....I wouldn't trade these moments for the world.
There are changes in the air at The Reynolds Nation.  We all feel like "something" is just around the corner.  We are anticipating a change and are willing to give it a go.  Moments like this, I'm sure, will keep us grounded and make the journey one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment