Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

One more try.

Spending this morning in a waiting room in Florida Hospital South, waiting for word on our youngest, Judah. How do you make four hours go by quickly? I have updated Facebook, checked my email, finished up with projects related to work, and watched some videos on Youtube. Now what? I was flipping through my old favorites Explorer and came upon my old blog. I hadn't posted in almost two years. I think mainly because the whole hype behind Facebook, Twitter, and the like. I got use to instant interaction and comments and just dropped the whole blog thing. Allison has such a nice established blog and many followers. Have to admit, partially responsible for another attempt. I look forward to posting about my daily experiences and opinions. I will update on thinggs that happen around the farm as well as other parts of our seemingly busy life, raising five beautiful kids. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment